Who We Are
"Playcraft Systems has a simple but clear purpose – to produce the finest playground equipment in the industry while supporting communities and advancing the future of play."
We are dedicated to:
- Unifying communities through exciting, compliant, top-quality play spaces.
- Serving children with engaging play opportunities that encourage them to unplug from screens and enjoy social development in the great outdoors.
- Creating innovative play opportunities that engage children to achieve high levels of physical, social, and cognitive development.
- Ensuring that people of all ages and abilities have access to equitable play experiences.
- Honoring our environment with a commitment to a small carbon footprint, and environmentally-friendly practices.
- Adhering to the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Top quality customer service, honoring each community’s vision mission, budget, and timeline.
From the Beginning
Over thirty years ago, Playcraft Systems was created in a garage-like setting in beautiful southern Oregon, with two employees and some lumber. Word spread quickly about our quality, and soon Playcraft was providing residential playgrounds up and down the West Coast. Now, we build commercial playgrounds around the world. While our products have moved from wood structures to premier steel and plastic, the one thing that has remained the same is our unwavering dedication to quality. Playcraft leads the industry in our commitment to our craftsmanship and continuous improvement. Our powder-coating and decking set and exceed industry standards, along with our use of thicker steel and plastics. Our quality reputation continues to grow as we push to maintain our high standard within this industry.
Our People and Culture
Manufacturing playground equipment for the world’s families is highly rewarding to our employees, and to our local community of Grants Pass, Oregon. Nestled in a small town alongside a wild and gorgeous river in Southern Oregon's Rogue Valley, our people are the heart of our company, and are highly skilled in their trade and maintaining our commitment to craftsmanship. They have a passion for the outdoors, and respect the environment. Surrounded by nature, we believe in environmentally-friendly procedures and processes, utilizing the latest machinery and software that has increased our efficiency and minimized waste output.
Our team’s zealous work ethic has made Playcraft one of the fastest growing playground companies in the United States and there are no signs of slowing down. Even as we continue to grow, we still hold to our roots and are determined to make top quality playground equipment that will last generations of play.
With help from our nationwide consultants, building a playground is easy.
Our commitment extends out into all of our consultants who assist customers with every need. Through our worldwide network of Playcraft Consultants we work closely with local cities, neighborhoods, and organizations to ensure you have someone nearby to assist you on your upcoming playground needs. Our consultants are well-trained in playground design, along with initial financing and fundraising options. Also, they have a wealth of design and installation knowledge and can work with you every step of the way. Contact your local Playcraft Consultant to put your best foot forward on your next project.