Summary of essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates with Production to ensure that ship by dates are met for all projects.
- Estimates delivery times and transport costs.
- Prepares sequentially numbered paper work in system
- Managest of packaging materials inventories
- Packs products to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services
- Analyzes data to monitor performance and plan improvements
- Problem solves for customers and suppliers
- Examines contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment
- Prepares documents, such as work orders, bills of loading, or shipping orders, to route materials
- Correspond with Carriers to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to specifications
- Performs administrative duties like answering phones, updating records, and providing excellent customer servic
- Contacts carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials
Education and Experience:
• A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• 1 year of similar or related experience.
• Strong Computer Skills including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and strong home row and 10-key typing skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to limit high and low periods.
• Exemplary Customer-Facing and Customer Service Skills.
• Self-Motivated and a Creative Problem-Solver.
• Experience in a Warehouse Environment preferred.