Summary of essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create posters, flyers, banners and other graphic presentation materials.
- Create graphics for print and non print applications
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and techniques of graphic composition and presentation principles and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of graphic art production, font usage, color theory, layout (flexible style)
- Thorough knowledge of graphic design technology, including in-depth working knowledge of the following programs: Adobe (Acrobat , Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), Wordpress, and Dreamweaver used for photo manipulation and adjustment.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with video project programs: After Effects, Premier.
- Ability to work with Autodesk: AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max in creation of 2D, 3D component layouts and site plans.
- Working knowledge of 3DS Max material editor, textures and shaders, compositions of scenes, camera angles, (focal blur, aspect ratio, lighting)
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- A Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) in Graphic Design or related field.
- Two years' experience in Graphic Design in a Business Environment.
- Project management skills, including managing and prioritizing projects with multiple and often competing deadlines, and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Portfolio with examples of projects that have been published.