Summary of essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment following electrical code and blueprints.
- Test and diagnose equipment, such as transformers, motors, and fixtures etc., using the appropriate equipment.
- Repair or replace faulty electric components, wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Work with and troubleshoot PLC’s, VFD’s and relay logic.
Install, maintain and repair electrical systems, apparatus, electrical equipment, wiring and fixtures, electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, follow electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, use hand tools, power tools, electrical and electronic test equipment.